Craftsman Bungalow for Narrow Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Beautiful detailing enhances both the outside and inside of this Craftsman bungalow. Both the living room and dining room are open to each other, forming one large space. A built-in china cabinet gives you a handsome storage space.
- In back, another open space unites the kitchen, nook and family room so you can eat, cook and relax in the same room.
- The covered rear porch gives you views to two sides.
- At the top of the stairs on the second floor, a cozy sitting room is shared by all the bedrooms. A second floor laundry room saves you from running up and down stairs.
- The master suite has the extra benefit of a private deck where you can sip your morning coffee or just enjoy the sun and views.
- A matching 2-car detached garage comes with this plan at no additional cost.
- The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing on the first floor, and 2x4 wood framing on the second floor. The roof is shingles over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 8:12. The exterior is finished with lap siding over the wall structure.
- Related Plans:
- Downsize with house plans 44037TD (1,586 sq. ft.) and 44060TD (1,886 sq. ft).
Gain a first floor den and second floor loft with house plan 44061TD (2,080 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate country exterior with house plan 44120TD.