Craftsman Bungalow With Lower Level
About This Plan
- This Craftsman bungalow house plan is great for a sloping lot. It comes on a basement with outdoor access. If finished, you get an extra bedroom and bath plus storage and a rec room.
- From the foyer you'll enjoy views to the back of the home and an open feel with the dining room immediately to your left.
- The living room is 23'4" deep and has a fireplace with built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the keeping room and bayed breakfast area and has views extending to the porch.
- The stairs in back take you to the stairs going up and down.
- Upstairs, a study/loft area with window seat greets you. The master has a sitting room and tray ceilings and a large master bath with his and her walk-in closets.
- Three more bedrooms plus laundry are conveniently located upstairs.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and master bedroom location with house plan 92054VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,294 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick