Craftsman Bungalow With Optional Bonus
About This Plan
- This Craftsman bungalow gives you three bedrooms including the master on main plus an optional bonus room on the second floor giving you expansion space.
- The front porch spans the entire front of the home and the gable - centered above it - adds to the curb appeal and lets light into the bonus room.
- Inside, you have views that extend the full length of the house. The family room has a fireplace and is open to the breakfast rooom and that to the kitchen and that to the dining room.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet and a tray ceiling adding volume to the space.
- The bonus room adds 263 square feet to the living area if built.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,318 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 535 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12