About This Plan
- Decorative brackets and porch pillars on stone bases attest to the Craftsman origins of this charming one-story design. A second covered porch in back is accessed from the morning room.
- Flowing together, the living area in back comprises a fireplaced family room next to an entertainment center, a bright morning room and a kitchen with a central island and a corner pantry.
- The master suite includes a walk-in clothes closet and a separate tub and shower are found in the master bath. Bedrooms two and three are conveniently close to the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4108DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan and 41826DB for a slightly different exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"