About This Plan
- Charming details inside and out make this Craftsman house plan a real stand-out.
- Start with beautiful curb appeal and add features like built-ins and bench seating in the mud room plus a screened porch in back.
- The open floor plan serves to keeps families connected since they are all within sight.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- A jack and jill bathroom links the two bedrooms while the master suite gets a lovely private bathroom.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished when you are ready.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 322 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 5"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick