Craftsman Charm with Double Columns
About This Plan
- A parade of tapered stone bases support sturdy double columns that define the covered porch and walkways spanning the front of the home plan. Side shingles and gabled dormers with framed corbels add to the Craftsman-inspired charm.
- Most of the lower level is devoted to open, free-flowing, comfortable living spaces. Skylights amplify the brightness of the richly windowed great room and dining room. Storage space is plentiful. The fireplace is flanked by shelves, cabinets and a home entertainment center.
- Outside, a deck spans the entire rear.
- In the kitchen, a large work island creates additional work space. Desk, oven, eating bar, shelves, and a dishwasher are all built in.
- Counters wrap around three sides of a utility room that's easily double the size of most. Exterior access makes this an ideal mudroom.
- Sliders in the master suite open on a partially covered deck. The master suite has a private bathroom with double vanity, linen closets, walk-in closet, and cultured marble shower.
- Two more bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs in the house plan. Open to the two-story entry below, the spacious loft also accesses a street-facing balcony. A large bonus room is over the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 844 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 2"
- Depth: 70' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 841 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick