Craftsman Charm with Optional Garage
About This Plan
- The charming exterior on this Craftsman home plan will draw you in but it is the open floor plan that will encourage you to stay.
- Views from the front door extend straight back through to the vaulted rear porch.
- The big island in the kitchen adds to your available counter space.
- Split bedrooms place the master off by itself with two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- An optional matching garage comes with the plans and has room for two cars or simply use it for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"