About This Plan
- Filled with great details, this lovely Craftsman home plan will house your family in style.
- An open floor plan creates wonderful views from every room on the first floor. The foyer is flanked by a spacious formal dining room and a library with french doors and built-ins.
- In the kitchen, a large island is open to the dinette and sunroom. Doors open to a rear deck.
- The great room has a fireplace and a small bumpout allows for two angled windows to let in more light.
- A mud room and laundry plus a powder room complete the main floor.
- On the second floor, the master suite features a tray vaulted ceiling, five-fixture bath plus large walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 893 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss