About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A vaulted great room sits at the core of this midsize Craftsman cottage. Wide windows fill most of its rear wall, and multipaned windows sparkle across the front facade, creating a home plan as naturally bright as it is spacious.
- Light filters into the vaulted foyer through sidelights and a row of small glass panes in the upper part of the door. Double doors on the right open into a vaulted den that's ideally located for use as a home office.
- An opening across the hall leads to the secondary bedrooms. The front bedroom is vaulted, and both have walk-in closets.
- In the great room, wide windows at the rear offer a view of the patio and beyond. A gas fireplace is in the corner.
- The kitchen and dining room are across the great room and views of the fireplace can be had while seated at the raised, curved eating bar that marks the kitchen/dining area boundary.
- A large utility room and small combination mudroom/bathroom line the hallway that links the kitchen to the three-car garage.
- A hallway to the left of the great room leads to the elegant owners' suite with a deep walk-in closet and large bathroom with two vanities. There is also access to the patio.