About This Plan
- A vaulted great room sits at the core of this midsize Craftsman cottage. Wide windows fill most of its rear wall, and multipaned windows sparkle across the front facade, creating a home plan as naturally bright as it is spacious.
- Light filters into the vaulted foyer through sidelights and a row of small glass panes in the upper part of the door. Double doors on the right open into a vaulted den that's ideally located for use as a home office.
- An opening across the hall leads to the secondary bedrooms. The front bedroom is vaulted, and both have walk-in closets.
- In the great room, wide windows at the rear offer a view of the patio and beyond. A gas fireplace is in the corner.
- The kitchen and dining room are across the great room and views of the fireplace can be had while seated at the raised, curved eating bar that marks the kitchen/dining area boundary.
- A large utility room and small combination mudroom/bathroom line the hallway that links the kitchen to the three-car garage.
- A hallway to the left of the great room leads to the elegant owners' suite with a deep walk-in closet and large bathroom with two vanities. There is also access to the patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss