Craftsman Cottage Classic
About This Plan
- Assorted gables, a shed dormer an offset two car garage and an attractive shingle pattern combine to create a Craftsman cottage classic.
- You'll find vaulted spaces throughout the home. Look at the photo and you'll see the abundant natural light thrown by the shed dormer into the entry.
- The living room has an attractive fireplace. Around the corner, the dining room is open to the kitchen which can be expanded to get you even more room. A pergola creates a nice outdoor space off the living room.
- The owner's suite is expandable while two more bedrooms plus a loft and storage complete the upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,647 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Deck: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss