Craftsman Cottage With Two Porches
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Craftsman cottage has an appealing faзade with tapered beams, exposed rafters, a gabled window feature and first floor windows outlined with wide trim. The front covered porch spans the width of the home and ties the building elements together creatinga balanced exterior.
- There is a spacious foyer once you step into the home which houses the second story staircase and is flanked by the formal living and dining rooms.
- The living room features built-in cabinetry, double window views overlooking the front porch and great space for entertaining. The dining room is highlighted with column detailing and there is a pass-thru to the kitchen containing a butler's pantry.
- The kitchen features loads of counter and cabinet space, a cook top island and a walk-in pantry is situated in the adjoining mudroom. A huge breakfast room anchors the kitchen and family room providing excellent space to enjoy casual meals and conversation.
- Access to the rear covered porch is off the breakfast room and the adjacent family room features a handsome fireplace and a multitude of window views overlooking the porch and side yard.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms all have walk-ins. The loft could be used a a fourth photo as well.
- The two car garage leads to the mudroom for a tidy back entrance into the home.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car side entry garage with house plan 75538GB.