Craftsman Country Ranch Home Plan on a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Craftsman and Country detailing gives this ranch home a unique curb appeal that will get the neighbors talking. The spacious plan includes a formal dining room, office, and a living area that is practical for daily living.
- The well-appointed kitchen features a work island and a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and great room. A fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets is the focal point of the great room and can be viewed throughout the main living area.
- The master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, a spacious bathroom with whirlpool tub and a private covered porch. The second bedroom is located just off the entry to your left. The office can double as a third bedroom making this the perfect family home.
- The finished lower level includes a large family room, theater room, a den and two bedrooms each with it's own bath.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89759AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,721 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 10"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1736 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss