Craftsman Cutie in 3 Sizes
About This Plan
- This single story bungalow style house plan is the perfect size for a starter or retirement home. And if you need a different size you're in luck - this comes in three sizes.
- The large, open living and dining area has an optional vaulted ceiling and faces the front covered porch.
- A private master bedroom suite has its own bath and is placed in the rear for a quiet retreat.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath with the laundry area conveniently located in the hall.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a breakfast bar pass-through that opens to the dining room.
- The Craftsman inspired exterior offers a gabled roof with an 8:12 pitch and a large covered front porch which gives you 161 square feet of room to enjoy the outdoors on.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 10052TT (1,080 sq. ft.) and get more room with house plan 10044TT (1,400 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 10043TT (1,207 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12