About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Hallmark features to this Craftsman house plan include multi-paned windows, shingle cladding, and a covered porch supported by tapered columns. Craftsman detailing even shows up on the bases supporting the columns, where shake-textured siding is neatly framed.
- Inside, the house plan is totally in sync with the preferences of contemporary families, starting with the ground floor's open and spacious floor plan. Light spills into the great room up front through windows on two sides. This space flows directly into an equally bright dining area that is completely open to the kitchen. Wide sliders in the dining area open onto a covered patio that could be screened, if desired.
- Cupboards and counters wrap around three sides of the kitchen, and a large work island adds to the wealth. Standing at the sink, you have a view of both the patio and the dining area.
- Laundry appliances, plus a deep sink, are conveniently close in a passthrough space that links with the two-car garage. A wide bank of pantry shelves lines the wall across from the utilities. The powder room is just off the kitchen as well.
- Bedrooms are upstairs. The master suite has a classic coffered ceiling, plus a two-section private bathroom with dual lavs. Its walk-in closet has a rectangular bay in front that could be outfitted with a window seat.
- Secondary bedrooms share the third bathroom. A large bonus room, windowed on three sides, is also on this level.