Craftsman Detailing with Alternate Exterior
About This Plan
- Craftsman details lend a nostalgic feel to this beautiful two-story home plan. Inside, French doors open to a quiet study, the perfect spot for a private retreat.
- If you need sunlight, move to the four-season porch with angled walls and plenty of natural light. A two-sided fireplace is shared with the great room. The dining room is also sun-filled with three walls of windows.
- The open kitchen features a curved island that extends toward the spacious great room.
- Off the garage you'll find a mud room, pantry storage and a secluded powder room.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite boasts a vast walk-in closet that offers direct access to the laundry room. Two bedrooms and two baths complete the home plan.
- Related Plans: Gain a covered front porch with house plan 73303HS.
- Gain a 4th bedroom with house plan 73286HS and 73102HS (4-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss