Craftsman Detailing with Alternate Versions
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman details lend a nostalgic feel to this beautiful two-story home plan. Inside, French doors open to a quiet study, the perfect spot for a private retreat.
- If you need sunlight, move to the four-season sunroom with angled walls and plenty of natural light. A 2-sided fireplace is shared with the great room. The vaulted dining room is also sun-filled with three walls of windows.
- The open kitchen features a curved island that extends toward the spacious great room. A corner pantry is a nice touch.
- Off the garage you'll find a mud room, additional pantry storage and a secluded powder room.
- Upstairs, the vaulted owner's suite boasts a walk-in closet and well-appointed bath. Three bedrooms, a bath and laundry complete the home plan.
- Related Plans: Get a 4-car garage with house plan 73102HS.
- See these 3-bedroom versions - 73303HS (with front porch) and 73299HS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss