Craftsman Escape for Front Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This narrow lot house plan features an exterior with double covered porches and an attractive window gable along with exposed rafters, stone work and tapered column beams. Loads of interior space and a finished basement foundation include three bedrooms, four plus baths and plenty of entertaining space.
- The main level master retreat has a trey ceiling and French door access to the front covered porch, a bath with double vanities and separate shower and an oversized walk-in master closet.
- An open layout in the common rooms feature timber trusses throughout the space which includes a family room, dining space and a grand kitchen. The kitchen is highlighted with a center island raised breakfast bar and there is a bench area and food storage pantry directly off the kitchen.
- The 3-car rear loading garage has plenty of vehicle and other gear storage and assists with unobstructed view lines to the front of the home. A laundry room, powder room for guests and optional elevator completes the main level.
- Open railing highlights the staircase to the second floor where a large loft, powder roof and two beds that share a Jack and Jill bath are located.The terrace level features an informal recreation room for movie
- The walkout basement gives you an informal rec room with a wet bar, full bath, storage space and a large amount of unfinished basement space.
- The entire home is outfitted with space for an elevator option.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.