Craftsman Family House Plan
About This Plan
- The beautifully detailed exterior of this Craftsman house plan gives way to a comfortable four bedroom family home.
- With a den off the foyer, you can work from home without being disturbed by noise in the family room.
- The foyer opens up to a formal living room and dining room that flows together for easy entertaining.
- The informal area also has a terrific open layout, with two interior columns to separate the family room from the nook and kitchen.
- A walk-in pantry, triple windows by the sink and a bayed breakfast nook enhance the home.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs where the master suite gets two closets, a private bathroom and a double door entry.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss