Craftsman Farmhouse with Home Office and Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This farmhouse home plan offers a covered porch in the front and a covered patio in the back (the one in back converts to decks when finished with a walkout basement).
- Step off the covered porch into the entry, leading to the great room, kitchen, and dining room. An open concept design, the kitchen has wood beams and a view of the backyard from the dining room.
- The kitchen has a modest island, pantry, and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze. A home office can be found just off the entryway.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom with vaulted ceilings throughout the accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, two more bedrooms and a bonus room.
- This home offers basement expansion (861 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, two more bedrooms, and plenty of storage and mechanical areas. The storage area converts to a game room when going with a walkout basement.
Second Level with Bonus Room
Optionally Finished Basement
Walkout Foundation Option (+$395)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 122 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss