About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This four-bedroom home plan is a contemporary home with a Craftsman flavor. You see it in the tapered columns fronting the deep covered porch, as well as in the river rock wainscoting and column supports. Other Craftsman-inspired touches include decorative roof supports and the trademark double-hung windows, each with multiple upper panes and a large single pane below.
- Entering this house plan, you step into a vaulted entry where light spills in through sidelights and a broad transom window. Double doors open into a dining room that can be fully enclosed if desired.
- The bright and spacious great room's vaulted ceiling slopes down to a richly glassed rear wall, where a gas fireplace nestles into the left corner. More light washes in through two large rectangular skylights.
- The kitchen and informal dining areas are off to the right, but fully open to the great room, separated only by an angled work island with a raised eating counter.
- A stairway next to the bathroom leads to a large bonus room over the garage.
- Display shelves rim the highest wall of the vaulted master suite. This adult retreat boasts a huge walk-in closet and an elegant bathroom with a soaking tub, twin vanities, and an oversized shower. An atrium door provides direct access to the covered patio.