Craftsman Foursquare House Plan
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman foursquare house plan has a wide front porch and formal living and dining rooms facing front.
- The house feels larger because of the open layout in back that lets you see from the kitchen sink to the covered patio in back of the family room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the family room giving you extra storage as well as good looks.
- The first floor master suite offers two walk-in closets and a big bathroom with double sinks.
- There's lots of space on the second floor too, with three more bedrooms and a large game room.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 957 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 237 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 7"
- Depth: 96' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick