Craftsman Foursquare House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman foursquare house plan has a wide front porch and formal living and dining rooms facing front.
- The house feels larger because of the open layout in back that lets you see from the kitchen sink to the covered patio in back of the family room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the family room giving you extra storage as well as good looks.
- The first floor master suite offers two walk-in closets and a big bathroom with double sinks.
- There's lots of space on the second floor too, with three more bedrooms and a large game room.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 957 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 237 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 7"
- Depth: 96' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater