About This Plan
- Welcome home to this delightful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Craftsman gem. From the inviting covered front porch, you'll cross the threshold into the dramatic angled foyer.
- Immediately on the right is the elegant dining room, complete with a recessed area for a hutch cabinet. Just a few steps away is the gourmet kitchen which has a spacious center island. The sunny breakfast room has an entrance to the relaxing screened porch, which accesses the deck.
- Just off the breakfast room is the enormous great room nicely appointed with a fireplace, picture window and built-in cabinetry and shelves. Beyond the great room is a private study with a built-in work area.
- Completing this main level you'll find a powder room, walk-in pantry, 2 generous coat closets, an oversized laundry room and an entry hall off the garage that boasts a convenient message center and built-in bench.
- Upstairs, angled walls with picture niches, bookshelves and a plant ledge are sure to catch your eye. The secluded master suite measures 19' x 17'2' and features an arched soffit. The master bath is elegantly appointed with a built-in tub, walk-in shower, his-and-hers sinks, a linen closet and a private commode closet. The walk-in closet provides ample space for clothing.
- Three remaining bedrooms will accommodate family or guests with an abundance of closet space and two bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,629 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss