Craftsman Home Plan in Many Versions
About This Plan
- Both formal and informal dining areas in this Northwest home plan are spacious, for all your family gatherings.
- Views from the kitchen with its big island extend through the nook right into the family room with a fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor along with a laundry center and bonus room that could become another bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get a front facing garage with these versions - house plan 23421JD (3-car tandem, 2,634 sq. ft.), 23420JD (2 car, 2,634 sq. ft.), 23422JD (3 car tandem, 2,893 sq. ft.) and 23040JD (2-car).
- Get a 3-car tandem garage with house plan 23080JD.
- Get a 2-car side-entry garage with house plan 23329JD (2-car) .
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss