Craftsman Home Plan with an Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This incredible Craftsman style plan features everything you could want in a ranch house design, and more.
- The downstairs open floor plan features a dramatic master suite leading onto a rear terrace that’s just right for entertaining family and friends.
- The spacious gourmet kitchen includes a casual dining area, plus there’s a formal dining area nearby.
- The plan also features two garages with 2-car dimensions, great for adding a workshop.
- An optional basement offers plenty of additional room, including a game room and a guest or mother-in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,347 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 386 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 88' 2"
- Depth: 76' 11"
- Max ridge height: 37' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1130 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12