Craftsman Home Plan with Main Floor Master Suites and an RV Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom house plan combines Craftsman and ranch detailing and is perfect for those wanting a traditional yet relaxed living space.
- Upon entering, you are welcomed by the foyer which gives you views all the way to the back of the home. Two bedrooms, each equipped with their own closet, are off to the right and share a bathroom. A laundry room is conveniently located in this bedroom alcove as well.
- The living room which is an open floor plan composed of the kitchen, living room, and dining room, is great for entertaining a group guests or having small, cozy meals.
- The kitchen section of this space has a walk-in pantry, a long kitchen island and is perfect for those who love to cook but want to feel connected to the rest of the house.
- One master bedroom is located right off of the living room space and has its own bathroom and spacious walk-in closet. The other is located across the home.
- The dining room opens out to a vaulted outdoor living room which is a fantastic space for outdoor gatherings or just to relax and enjoy your backyard and being outside.
- A 3-car garage completes the home.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the RV garage and replace with a regular garage with 2-master suites house plans 69727AM . Eliminate the RV garage and replace with a regular garage with house plan 69728AM. Get 3-beds and a 2-car garage with house plan 69554AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,834 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 886 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss