Craftsman Home Plan with Major Curb Appoeal
About This Plan
- This 2 bedroom Craftsman home plan has great curb appeal with stone and siding accents and a 2-car rear facing garage.
- Inside, you'll enjoy the open floor plan achieve in part by putting the bedrooms to either side of the entry. This leaves the back of the home wide open.
- At the back of the home, the kitchen, dining area and great room create an open plan where the line of sight is uninterrupted.
- An eat-in island helps to define the kitchen while the focal point in the great room is the fireplace on the opposite wall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss