Craftsman Home Plan With Rocking Chair Porch
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom Craftsman style home plan comes complete with a rocking chair front porch and is ideal for a narrow lot.
- Enter the front door into the foyer where the ceiling vaults up to the second floor and you see the open rail at the loft above.
- The foyer extends into the family room and is separated only by columns keeping it open and airy and perfect for entertaining. The family room has a high coffered ceiling and looks directly into the dining room.
- The kitchen and breakfast overlook the back yard and have access to a covered porch, perfect for relaxing and drinking coffee before you start your day.
- The master suite is spacious and private with its own sitting room. The master bath has a vaulted ceiling, separate his and her vanities and a separate tub and shower, with access to the walk-in closet.
- The second floor has two large bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closet and are directly off the loft area which overlooks the foyer.
- The roof has an 8 on 12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 75439GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12