Craftsman Home Plan with Split-Beds
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A flex room at the front of this house plan can be used as a den or home office, and with the optional layout can be used as a guest bedroom with its own bath with shower.
- The 24'-deep open great room welcomes gatherings of all sizes.
- The kitchen is served by an oversized walk-in pantry and presents a unique island eating bar/server.
- Both secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets and there are two walk-ins for the owner’s suite which provides the option of a corner soaking tub or oversized walk-in shower.
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 days for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,695 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"