Craftsman Home with Elevator
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows brighten both the foyer and the dining room in this exquisite Craftsman home plan.
- From the vaulted foyer you can see right into the formal dining room, giving you a wonderful open feeling.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace of the big family room and you even get a vaulted ceiling in the screened porch in back.
- The efficient kitchen enjoys a walk-in pantry and a wrap-around peninsula eating bar.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is located on the main floor and boasts a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Use the stairs or take the residential elevator to the second floor.
- If you don't want or need the elevator, your builder can easily conver the space to extra closets.
- In addition to two family bedrooms, this home gives you an optional bonus room over the 2 car garage and a fabulous raised media room with more built-ins and a vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plan: Turn the bonus room into a fourth bedroom and get a fifth upstairs as well with house plan 75533GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 472 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery