Craftsman Home with Future Rec Room
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Craftsman bungalow has both a big front porch and a side porch.
- A bay window enlarges the spacious great room that is open to the dining room, with arches between the rooms and the foyer hall.
- Built-in shelves line the hallway, adding a nice custom touch.
- Use bedroom 2 as a study if desired, with double doors that open from the foyer.
- In back, the main living area is one, big open space with a cozy fireplace.
- The master suite is tucked away in the rear for maximum privacy and quiet.
- Two walk-in closets, double sinks and a linen closet are wonderful amenities.
- The finished square footage for the second floor includes the second floor hall that leads to an unfinished rec room.
- Note: Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,355 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 24 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 90 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12