Craftsman Home with Tudor Detailing
About This Plan
- Two spacious floors give your family plenty of room to spread out in comfort.
- The long foyer hall takes you past an arched entry to the formal dining room.
- To the left, the master suite reigns supreme with a romantic fireplace, large master bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
- The main living area is in back with an open layout that combines the family room and breakfast area.
- The two car garage is in back with a side entry and a covered porte cochere lies on the right side of the home.
- Three more bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a huge loft area that makes a great playroom.
- Note: Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front