Craftsman House Plan In Three Versions
About This Plan
- The functional layout of this Craftsman house plan comes with both formal and informal living areas.
- A tray ceiling dresses up the formal dining room that lies close to the big kitchen with its walk-in pantry and center island.
- The sink overlooks the backyard so you can watch the kids play and sliding glass doors give you easy access outside.
- Built-ins flank the hearth room fireplace.
- Use the third tandem garage bay as an optional den, if desired.
- On the second floor, the handy laundry room and a computer area enhance this level.
- The big master suite is placed in back for a quiet location.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 42304DB and 42305DB.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available