Craftsman House Plan Loaded with Features
About This Plan
- From the workshop in the garage to the lovely built-ins and interior columns, this Northwest house plan comes loaded with features.
- Enjoy bench seating in the study, a walk-in pantry and a vaulted screened porch.
- No crowded, narrow laundry room in this home - it offers a folding counter, lockers for storage and a big walk-in coat closet.
- The kitchen sink gets wonderful views into the informal dinette, family room and optional deck in back.
- Head up to the second floor where the landing has bench seating and lots of light from a big transom window.
- Homeowners get a cozy sitting area and a lovely vaulted ceiling in the second floor master suite.
- Future bonus space over the garage adds a whopping 676 square feet to finished off as you wish.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,781 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Deck: 204 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss