Craftsman House Plan with a Mixed Material Exterior and an Upstairs Bonus with Bath
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Featuring a great combination of natural materials, this stunning Craftsman house plan has an exterior with a mix of board and batten siding, shake siding and brick along with a square column with wood accents and wide eaves.
- Step through the front porch and you’ll be invited into the home by an entry with a soaring 2-story ceiling. Just past the entry, your in a wide-open floor plan.
- A massive great room is warmed by a fireplace and has access to the rear covered porch through a 4 part sliding glass door. The kitchen has ample counter space and includes a large island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry. The dining room allows in natural light through its large windows.
- Just off the dining room, you’ll find the master suite. The master bedroom lies under a soaring cathedral ceiling and has large windows to the rear of the home. The master bathroom has a dreamy soaking tub, his/her vanities, a walk-in shower, and an enclosed toilet area. The walk-in closet has convenient access to the laundry room.
- Like most of our other house plans with bonus rooms, the optional room can add valuable square footage to your home. The extra space would make a wonderful home office or guest bedroom and adds 513 square feet to the total living area when finished as shown.
- The 2 car side load garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room with a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,014 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss