Craftsman House Plan with Appealing Exterior
About This Plan
- A handsome metal roof accents this sturdy Craftsman house plan with stone and shakes providing an appealing exterior.
- The study off the foyer comes with built-in shelving to keep you organized.
- More built-ins can be found on either side of the vaulted family room fireplace.
- Gain a ton of extra counter space on the wide kitchen island.
- For holidays you can use for formal dining room with its gorgeous coffered ceiling and for everyday, there's the eating nook just steps away from the kitchen.
- The vaulted owners suite has a bayed sitting area and a huge walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- A cozy loft area upstairs comes with a built-in desk and unfinished bonus space can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 851 sq. ft.
- Deck: 354 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 292 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 77' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick