Craftsman House Plan with Balcony Overlook
About This Plan
- Choose from a formal dining room or optional study for the room off the foyer of this Craftsman house plan.
- A wonderful open floor plan highlights the main living area at the back of the house.
- The big kitchen island is nicely positioned to take in views of the living room fireplace.
- Triple sliding glass doors open to a 10' deep rear patio.
- Another porch, this one covered, lies off the breakfast nook so you can grill even when its raining.
- In the large master suite, a tray ceiling adds elegance and a door to the patio lies close by.
- The remaining two bedrooms are up on the second floor where an open rail balcony overlooks the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 67' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front