Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Decorative wood shutters, crown molding, a dormer and a touch of metal roofing dress up the exterior of this Craftsman house plan.
- The main living area has front to back views from the faily room through the kitchen and into the dining area with its lovely tray ceiling.
- The half wall peninsula serving bar is a great spot to sit down for a snack or two.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a tray ceiling, big walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the upper floor have a walk-in closet and there are built-ins in the loft area for extra storage.
- The giant bonus room also gets a walk-in closet for games or general storage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10-15 business days for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 893 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12