Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Space Included
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful detailing on the exterior of this Craftsman house plan amps up the curb appeal.
- A wide opening between the foyer and the formal dining room opens up both areas.
- The vaulted and beamed living room is kept separate from the kitchen to keep the noise down.
- Two French doors lead out to the huge rear porch that has lots of room for table and chairs.
- Glass on three sides of the breakfast nook brightens the whole area right into the large kitchen.
- Use the study as an additional bedroom if you like.
- The master suite is simply gorgeous with its double tray ceiling and enormous walk-in clothes closet.
- Bedroom 4 is upstairs by itself and has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Bonus space over the garage has two charming dormer windows, a full bathroom and another walk-in closet, all included in the total living area of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,319 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- Storage: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 9"
- Depth: 83' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12