Craftsman House Plan with Distinctive Look
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wonderful blend of stone, board and battan and metal roofing adds distinction to this Craftsman house plan.
- Covered porches wrap around the front and back of the home giving you outdoor space to enjoy.
- In the spacious living room, a vaulted ceiling makes the room feel even bigger.
- The open layout gives you views from the cooking, eating and living areas.
- The first floor master suite has a huge walk-in closet and another beautiful ceiling treatment.
- If you don't need four bedrooms, the back bedroom makes a wonderful study with a big walk-in closet for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick