Craftsman House Plan with Drive-Under Garage and Media Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A traditional exterior comes together with interior, modern must-haves in this Craftsman house plan with drive-under garage.
- Towards the front of the home, a quiet den and living room border the foyer, with windows overlooking the covered, front porch. A dining room sits across from the main-level, powder bath.
- The heart of this home provides an open layout with a fireplace in the family room serving as a focal point. An L-shaped kitchen with an island in the center offers plenty of storage and a walk-in pantry adds convenience.
- Upstairs, your master suite awaits through french doors and features a master bathroom with dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a walk-in closet. The second-level, laundry room is located just outside the master for ease of use.
- Down the hall, two additional bedrooms sit across from a 4-fixture bathroom, and a bonus room can be used as a playroom or fourth bedroom.
- The lower level offers a media room which could be used as a fifth bedroom with a full bath right there, a storage room and parking for two cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,540 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,483 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 192 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 60' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss