Craftsman House Plan with European Touches
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines on the two front gables of this Craftsman house plan are reminiscent of a European home.
- The floor plan is divided into a bedroom wing on the left side and an L-shaped living area on the right side.
- The kitchen island has an eating bar with the sink facing the dining area and the family room so you can keep tabs on the family while cooking.
- In the owner's suite, you get two walls of windows for a bright and airy feel.
- The walk-in closet is extra large with lots of hanging space.
- Even the laundry room is well planned with bench seating and built-in shelving to keep your family organized.
- Unfinished bonus space upstairs offers terrific storage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 304 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick