Craftsman House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan come with options so you can customize your home to suit your needs.
- Use the flex room off the foyer as a study or turn it into a combination hobby room/expanded laundry room.
- The L-shaped main living area unites the great room with its corner fireplace and the dining area and kitchen.
- A walk-in pantry and curved island add extra storage and counter space.
- The master suite is on the first floor and has a bay window and tray ceiling.
- Pockets doors in the master walk-in closet open directly into the laundry room.
- Both of the bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets and bonus space gives you another option for extra space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,837 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 572 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 290 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"