Craftsman House Plan with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Shakes and stone accent the exterior of this Craftsman house plan that comes with flex space off the foyer.
- Use it as a formal dining room, a study or even, with the addition of a closet, an extra bedroom.
- The big great room with its box bay window will be your family's favorite place to gather.
- Nearby, the kitchen and dining room have windows and sliders out to the rear yard.
- On the upper floor, the giant master suite gets a vaulted ceiling and two big walk-in closets.
- A built-in desk by the stairs is the ideal homework spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12