Craftsman House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Metal roofing and wood trim accent the covered front porch of this spacious Craftsman house plan.
- Inside, beams, built-ins and coffered ceilings make the home unique.
- A charming windows seat in the foyer is another special touch.
- Use the flex space as a formal dining room or as a study if you wish.
- The informal eating area in back is topped by four beams for a rustic look.
- Four big bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, occupy the second floor.
- The master suite gets special treatment with a lovely double tray ceiling and a bayed sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,331 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick