Craftsman House Plan with Future Bonus Room
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Shakes and decorative wood trim add a rustic look to this spacious Northwest house plan.
- The intricate roof line maximizes the curb appeal of the home.
- The huge dining room has a recessed built-in and marvelous sightlines into the two-story foyer and living room.
- Use the front-facing study as an extra bedroom if desired since it has a closet and access to a bathroom.
- In back, the informal living area is a massive space that combines the kitchen, breakfast nook and family room.
- Upstairs, the master suite takes place of honor with a quiet location in back.
- A two-way fireplace warms the sitting room and the huge bedroom with its elegant double tray ceiling.
- A balcony bridge with open rails looks down into the foyer and living room below and connects bedroom 3 to the other bedrooms.
- Future bonus space over the garage is two steps down from the bedroom level and offers a potential extra bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 13519BY (3,990 sq. ft.).