Craftsman House Plan with Loft and Children's Den
About This Plan
- A huge front to back living room with vaulted ceiling gives you amazing views on two sides of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- The home comes with both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food pantry placed between the formal dining room and the kitchen.
- In the breakfast area, a wall of sliding glass doors take you out to the vaulted covered patio with its outdoor kitchen.
- Bedroom 4 gets a quiet location off by itself, separated from the other bedrooms.
- The rear entry garage has a large storage area ideal for bikes and lawn mowers.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor and has both a loft and a vaulted children's den (or convert it to a media room!).
- Homeowners get to enjoy the double tray ceiling and cozy fireplace of the master suite.
- The L-shaped master walk-in closet has two windows to help you see all your clothes and shoes.
- Notice the handy second floor laundry room that serves all the bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick