Craftsman House Plan with Lots of Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Lots of options let you customize this Craftsman house plan to suit your family's needs.
- Suite 2 can become handicap accessible or use it as a spacious den with a big walk-in storage closet behind it.
- There's more storage in the big room behind the one car garage.
- A pocket office off the kitchen comes in handy as a quiet place to surf the web or work from home.
- Windows on 3 sides of the sunroom make this a bright and cheerful room to spend time in.
- Double doors in the owner's suite take you right out into the sunroom.
- The second floor is an optional bonus room with wet bar and full bathroom, adding 380 square feet to the total living area.
- Related Plans: Get slightly different versions with house plans 42367DB and 42382DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,279 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,279 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 112 sq. ft.
- Storage: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12