Craftsman House Plan with Lower Level
About This Plan
- This very liveable Craftsman house plan has the ideal set up for a retired couple who can live all on the main floor and send guests or family down to the finished lower level when they visit.
- The vaulted family room has a big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- From here you can see into the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The rear of the home has both a covered deck and an open deck so you can enjoy sunshine or shade.
- In addition to two bedrooms, the lower level has a huge rec room with another fireplace and more built-ins.
- There is a huge amount of storage on this level as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,244 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"