Craftsman House Plan with Massive Home Office
About This Plan
- The vaulted and beamed great room of this Craftsman house plan has a big fireplace as its focal point.
- The fireplace can be seen all the way from the dining room that has only two columns separating it from the great room.
- More columns frame the kitchen that has a bank of three windows to bring in light.
- The owner's suite is on the main floor and boasts a lovely coffered ceiling.
- The amazing second floor has a loft area for hanging out, an exercise room, second floor laundry room and a massive home office over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 7"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"