Craftsman House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Two big gables and a metal roof covering the front porch give this attractive home plan its good looks.
- Pocket doors close the living room off from the foyer as you enter the home. A good-sized dining room lies across the hall.
- The L-shaped living area in back combines the kitchen, nook and family room into one big space.
- The large kitchen is well-appointed with a big island with prep sink, walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar so you can see the family room fireplace from the sink.
- A big deck in back opens to the master bedroom as well as the family room.
- Homeowners will appreciate the big walk-in coat closet and split bedroom layout. Special mention goes to the enormous master walk-in closet with its center storage island.
- The optional finished lower level gives you a bedroom with bath, a large family room and a second kitchen as well as storage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,720 sq. ft.
- Deck: 186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 281 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 81' 3"
- Max ridge height: 39' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 819 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick